Thursday 20 September 2012

It's here! It's started!

Sorry for being away and thanks for the messages!

So it's finally here, the induction week we have all eagerly awaited has hit us all in the face and ran off with our money!This is a rather loose analogy of course, but seriously didn't anybody else feel a little let down with the average-ness of it all? The pre-study had to be supplemented with Google to the point where a set of headings would have been just as useful. I'm not complaining about a little extra reading outside of what was given and I don't mind a problem or two to solve; nonetheless it all seemed a little half done... 


That being said F**K me!? I mean I thought they were joking/exaggerating when they said we should all bring suit cases. Of course I, like a numpty, didn't bring one only to find myself in a scene taken straight out of terminal 5! Big ones, small ones, designer ones and everything else in-between.... I had an almost habitual kind of excitement that kept creeping up, I had to keep reminding myself that I wasn't going anywhere exciting at all.


Despite my initial shock, I have managed to have a good look through the never-ending-bumph and it's a giant leap forward from the web-based pre-study that was given right?? And several people have also pointed out what wonderful colours they are too, I didn't notice this myself, but when you stop and look at them they do remind me of a set of colourful steps. I'm sure it all serves a greater purpose, like lifting our moods or something to that effect. 


Good luck to my 

fellow GDL students!!





No comments:

Post a Comment